We are on the lookout for a new colleague who is willing to step away from the familiar paths and is ready to make the first step to develop a career in early-stage investments as part of our financial advisory services.
As Junior Financial Analyst, you will be hands-on involved in No Five Trees' fee earning projects and investments in start-ups.
The scope of this role will include:
- Development and management of financial models and cash flow valuations for companies and projects
- Market intelligence on sectors of interest, including in-depth review of sector reports
- Produce and present own research to support investment recommendation
- Business development assistance, new proposals on focus areas are appreciated and could lead to new focus areas
- Active participation in a young and dynamic setting focused on making projects happen and adding real value
- The small team set-up requires agility from its members but at the same time provides the opportunity for a great learning experience due to a flat organisation and room for initiative whilst benefitting from in-dept knowledge from the team members
Required education and attributes
The candidate should have a Masters’ or Engineering degree or similar from an internationally renowned institution. In addition, the candidate should demonstrate:
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to learn quickly
- A basic understanding of – and interest in – financial concepts and products
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) in Dutch and in English
- Thoroughness and organisation
- An ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- An ability to take initiatives and take responsibility for allocated tasks
This position is offered on a fixed 12-month term starting as soon as practicable. If conditions permit it, it would be our intention to offer a permanent position to the candidate following the initial 12-month period. The candidate can expect opportunities to visit clients and to participate in regular team building activities.
If you see yourself in this role, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com